|Friday, August 30th, 2013|
We're happy to announce ElJay 2.2! It is currently rolling out in stages in the Play Store, and coming soon to the Amazon App Store.
Version 2.2 (52)
* Allow posting of images to LiveJournal via Scrapbook/FotoBuilder
* Add accounts option to Preferences
* Allow sharing of text and images from other Android applications
|Monday, May 20th, 2013|
A new version of ElJay is now in the Play Store and coming soon to the Amazon App Store.
Version 2.1.2 (48)
* Fix friends filter in friends list
|Thursday, March 28th, 2013|
|Monday, March 11th, 2013|
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in after upgrading to 2.1 or higher, please try uninstalling the application and reinstalling it. We're still trying to bug hunt, but an uninstall/reinstall has worked for people so far.
A new version was just deployed to Android Market. This may fix issues some are having where there is an "unable to create account" error on upgrade.
Version 2.1.1 (45)
* Attempt to gracefully recover from bad database migration
* Attempt to recreate account profile if current one is bad
|Sunday, March 10th, 2013|
ElJay version 2.1 has been released on Android Market, and is pending on the Amazon Appstore.
* Now requires at least Android 2.2
* Refreshed UI with Android ActionBars and easier navigation
* Multiple account support -- add all of your LJ and other accounts and switch between them on the fly
* Make entry editor black-on-white in Android 3.0+
* Made Entries easier to use, with a clear menu for edit/view/delete instead of press-and-hold
* Make default filter more visible in Friends list
* Comment counts in the friends list no longer wrap around
* Support Dreamwidth Trust Groups
* New icon
* Fix errant menus on Android 3.0+
* Fix user pic loading delay in Friends list on Android 4.0+
* Fix some bandwidth-hogging bugs
* Fix occasional password saving issues on Android 4.2
* Additional Russian translations
|Saturday, March 24th, 2012|
Paid v Free. Photos.
What is the difference between the free and paid apps?
Also - how can I post photos? This is what I really want to be able to do from my phone.
|Sunday, March 18th, 2012|
Track comments in posts?
This is by far the best LJ app, and it would be perfect but for one thing - could we have access to all the features on posts, please? The ability to add a post to Memories or track comments, especially.
|Monday, February 20th, 2012|
|Sunday, January 29th, 2012|
|Friday, December 16th, 2011|
I like this app, but there's one thing that prevents me getting much use out of it. I have multiple LJ accounts, all with long random passwords, and it's difficult to switch between them because I need to enter the password each time. Is there any chance a feature could be added to allow it to store usernames/passwords for several accounts, so that I can quickly log out of one account and into another?
|Monday, December 12th, 2011|
ElJay version 220.127.116.11 has been released on Android Market, and is pending on the Amazon Appstore.
* Can now install to SD card
* Fix some ICS issues
* Fix default filter
|Monday, December 5th, 2011|
A new version of ElJay, 18.104.22.168, is now available in Android Market and pending review in the Amazon Appstore.
This should resolve the network error issues that users have experienced over the last couple of days.
LiveJournal API Issue
This is now resolved
. Please update ElJay in Android Market or the Amazon Appstore.
We are aware of an issue with ElJay 2 being able to log in or perform actions with the LiveJournal API. We are currently looking into this issue, and will update when we know more.
Thanks for your patience!
|Monday, September 12th, 2011|
ElJay version 2.0.1 has been released!
* Bug fix in returning to friends list from another application
* Fix crash in some post situations
* Much better user icon retrieval
* Ad-free version now available in the Market
* Tags fixed for new users as of previous release
New Feature Previews:
* Can now view and post comments while viewing entries
* Can now view, delete and edit your previous entries
|Thursday, June 30th, 2011|
Announcing ElJay 2.0!
We are happy to announce the release of ElJay 2.0.0 to the Android Market
, and soon, the Amazon App Store and Moto App Store. It is also available to download from our web site
ElJay 2 is a ground-up rewrite of ElJay, featuring:
• Posting entries
• User pictures
• Location searching
• Privacy settings
• Server-side tag support
• Server-side mood support
• Saved, unfinished draft support
• Reading friends list and friend entries, with filters
Keep an eye out, there's more coming soon!
|Monday, April 11th, 2011|
Unable to login - please help
I've downloaded the app from your website (v0.9.9.7). It starts fine but unable to login due to the "unknown error". I'm using Google Nexus One with Cyanogen Mod 7. Is there any cure? Please help.
|Saturday, April 9th, 2011|
ElJay 2 Beta
Hello, internet friends. Long time no see!
We will be starting a beta for ElJay 2 in two weeks. If your device runs at least Android 1.6 (Donut), and you can install applications outside of Android Market, please feel free to sign up for the beta test
. If you aren't sure if you meet these requirements, leave a comment with the type of device you have and your cell provider, and we'll do our best to find out.
See you soon!
|Saturday, January 8th, 2011|
Signs of life.
I tried to grab this app for my Samsung Galaxy S smartphone, but it no longer appears to be in the Android Market. Has it gone the way of the dodo?
|Tuesday, May 18th, 2010|
I have the ap and it seems to work quite nicely. I would like to be able to add photo's to my posts. Is that possible? Am I just doing it wrong? Current Mood: confused